Pricelist and General Terms
|Type of accommodation||Saturday - Wednesday||Weekend||Public holidays|
|Tsavta - 'Upper Tsavta'||380NIS||410NIS||440NIS|
Prices are in New Israel Shekels and include VAT
- The price is for double occupancy, except for Hevruta, where the price is for 10 guests
Additional adult in a room: NIS 200
- Prices for public holidays apply to Rosh Hashana (the Jewish New Year), Yom Kippur, Shavuot, Sukkot, Purim and Hanukkah – and do not include the Passover/August.
- Cabin prices include breakfast – Tsavta prices include accommodation only. Breakfast can be added at NIS 45 per guest.
- Because of the agricultural nature of the farm, you cannot bring pets with you.
- At the farm shop, you can buy cold drinks, boutique beers, wines from wineries in the area, choice meat and other goodies…
- Times when rooms are available
Check-out until 12:00 noon
- Cabin cancellation terms
You can cancel a booking for one cabin up to 7 days before the scheduled arrival date at no charge.
Up to two days before the arrival date, a charge of 50%. After that, you will be charged the full fee.
The Hevruta or booking of 2 or more cabins – cancellation up to 14 days before the scheduled date of arrival at no charge
Up to one week before the scheduled arrival date, a charge of 50%
Up to two days before the scheduled arrival date, a charge of 80%. After that, you will be charged the full fee
- Tsavta Tube Hostel cancellation terms
A Tsavta tube booking – cancellation up to 7 days before the scheduled date of arrival at no charge
Cancellation of the booking in the week before the scheduled date of arrival will be charged the full fee.
In the event of a booking of 3 or more Tsavta tubes – cancellation up to 14 days before the scheduled date of arrival at no charge.
Up to 7 days before the date of arrival: 50% cancellation fee
The Tsavta is designed for guests from the age of 18 to 80. Apologies, it does not accommodate children or infants./
5-Stars Weekend Rating
9.1 BOOKING score
5-points rating in TRIPADVISOR